Abstract submission deadline:
PAPER SUBMISSION RULES
Please review this information carefully.
- Anyone working in plastic surgery is welcome to submit an abstract.
- English is the official language of ISAPS. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts will be included in the electronic program book exactly as submitted. Programs will be
at the opening of the Congress from
- Abstracts cannot exceed 2300 characters, or approximately 350 words in length. Truncated text will
published as submitted. Titles, author names and institutions are not included in the count.
- Abstracts should include introduction, method, results, and conclusions. References may be included
the abstract but will be included in the word count.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions permitted; however, no author may present more than
paper from the podium. Another author must present any additional accepted paper(s).
- Graphics may include photos, graphs and other images. Captions should be included in the file
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the ISAPS Program Committee who will make the final
on all submissions.
ISAPS takes the security of your personal data very seriously. By submitting an abstract and
providing us with certain personal data, you are giving ISAPS permission to communicate with you
using that personal data.