Abstract submission deadline:
PAPER SUBMISSION RULES
Please review this information carefully.
- Anyone working in plastic surgery is welcome to submit an abstract.
- English is the official language of ISAPS. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts will be included in the electronic program book exactly as submitted. Programs will be
at the opening of the Congress from
- Abstracts cannot exceed 2300 characters, or approximately 350 words in length. Truncated text will
published as submitted. Titles, author names and institutions are not included in the count.
- Abstracts should include introduction, method, results, and conclusions. References may be included
the abstract but will be included in the word count.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions permitted; however, no author may present more than
paper from the podium. Another author must present any additional accepted paper(s).
- Graphics may include photos, graphs and other images. Captions should be included in the file
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the ISAPS Program Committee who will make the final
on all submissions.